New York City Calendar of Upcoming Events, Happenings and More
Also visit the following for events which may not be listed here:
NYC Street Fairs / Festivals | Free/Cheap Concerts Listings | Newsletter Signup
Got an Event to Submit? Contact us at newyorkled (at) hotmail.com
Wine Tasting: Back to Nature
Wednesday, March 27 at 7:00 pm
with Pascaline Lepeltier and Will Horowitz
22 East 60th Street, 8th Floor
Join Pascaline Lepeltier, the first woman to be named Best Sommelier of France, and Will Horowitz, co-founder of Ducks Eatery, to discover France’s best organic and biodynamic wines.
For this masterclass tasting, Pascaline Lepeltier has handpicked six examples, highlighting sustainable wines from small producers. Will Horowitz will create gourmet bites for the evening. Cheese, charcuterie, and artisanal breads will also be served.
- Domaine Laguerre, Côtes-de-Roussillon, “Le Ciste Blanc,” 2016, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Domaine de la Roche Bleue, Jasnières, “Sec,” 2017, Loire Valley
- Domaine Les Fouques, Côtes-de-Provence La Londe, “Cuvée La Londe Rosé,” 2017, Provence
- Domaine Bernard Baudry, Chinon, “Cuvée Domaine,” 2016, Loire Valley
- Jean David, Côtes-du-Rhône Villages Seguret, 2015, Rhône Valley
- Château Lapuyade, Jurançon, “Moelleux,” 2015, South-West
Members: $95, Non-Members: $115. Special discounted wine packages available.
Tickets on sale now at fiaf.org, 1-800-982-2787, and the Box Office (55 E 59th St.)