New York Botanical Garden
OCTOBER 18, 24, 25, & 31
Now with more spooky fun! Grab a ConEdison flashlight and explore the exhibit as you travel along the Whole Foods Market® Trick-or-Treat Trail after dark. Listen for critters of the night or sit in on a spooky ghost story. Capture a family photo with larger-than-life skeletons and costumed characters. For those who dare, see the giant pumpkin displays illuminated in the darkness and journey along the meandering Mitsubishi Wild Wetland Trail. Get more information.
Ongoing evening activities:
- Enjoy the antics of costumed characters created by Lucretia Novoa and Alice Farley at the Visitor Center.
- Listen in on ghost stories at the Wild Wetland Trail gazebo.
- Decorate a treat bag and go exploring along the Whole Foods Market® Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Stop by the Clay Pavilions to purchase snacks and beverages.
- Practice the sounds of the night at the Boulders by calling for creatures like owls, bats, toads, and crickets.
- Dig for decomposers or dissect owl pellets at the Discovery Center.
- At the Dodge Activity Center, decorate a gourd and take home carving tips.