Pajama Party to Protect Children
Saturday, September 24
6:00 to 9:00 pm
Long Island Children’s Museum
The Pajama Party to Protect Children is an evening of family fun to benefit less fortunate children across Long Island. Everyone’s encouraged to attend in their pajamas and enjoy free range of the museum after hours, arts & crafts, story time, live animals, prizes, food, and more while supporting a great cause! The event will be held on Saturday, September 24th from 6 to 9pm at the Long Island Children’s Museum (11 Davis Avenue, Garden City).
All proceeds will benefit LI child victims of abuse and neglect and children in the foster care system in EAC Network’s children’s programs that:
- Reduce trauma of child abuse or neglect
- Secure homes for children in foster care
- Promote child passenger safety
- Offer mentors for youth in foster care
- Facilitate supervised visitations
- Provide toys, clothes, necessities, and more
To purchase tickets, please check out their page on Eventbrite.