Saturday, June 6, 2015
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
On Park Avenue between 34th and 40th Streets
The Murray Hill Neighborhood Association’s annual Murray Hill Street Fair “Celebrating Historic Murray Hill 1754 – 2015” is a one-of-a-kind street festival.
Booths and activities will include:
- Walking Tours of Historic Murray Hill will be held at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- Food and merchandise vendors, and booths featuring neighborhood organizations, etc.
- Bake Table with homemade baked goods
- Great Book Buys boutique
- Flea Market Finds table
- Silent Auction where you can bid for gift certificates for local restaurants, service providers, and merchants
- Meet historic characters in costume, presented by the Snarks theater group