Lowdown Hudson Music Fest
July 18 – 19, 2017
At the Waterfront Plaza at Brookfield Place by the WTC Complex
“Arts Brookfield’s annual summer music festival, the Lowdown Hudson Music Fest, returns to the heart of downtown New York for its seventh summer on July 18 and 19. Bringing fun, lively, world-class musical talent to the picturesque Waterfront Plaza at Brookfield Place, this year’s festival will be headlined by rapper and producer Common on TUESDAY and quirky veteran rockers OK GO on WEDNESDAY. Both shows are free to attend and open to the public. In keeping with the summer festival vibe, shows are standing room only and will feature a festival bar.”
- Free to attend, no tickets required.
- Event is rain or shine, except for extreme weather conditions.
- In keeping with the summer concert vibe, this year’s festival will be standing room only on a first come, first served basis.
- Food available at Le District, Hudson Eats, PJ Clarkes and more! Click here for a list of all Brookfield Place has to offer.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the bars located on the Terrace and Waterfront Plaza.