High Bridge Festival
Saturday, July 25, 2015
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Join NYC Parks for The High Bridge Festival at Highbridge Park, on both the Manhattan and Bronx sides of the Harlem River!
The High Bridge Festival celebrates the historic reopening of the High Bridge, NYC’s oldest standing bridge. This free event has something for everyone to enjoy. Activities include:
- Bridge Making Workshop by the Bronx Children’s Museum
- Walking tours of the High Bridge
- Puppet Mobile by CityParks Foundation
- Rowing instruction and demonstrations by the Harlem River Community Rowing
- Live entertainment presented by ZTE
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Photo Booth
- Scavenger hunt
- Kids’ obstacle course
- International food
- A special guest appearance by Dora The Explorer!
And don’t miss the SummerStage concert featuring Jose Peña Suazo y La Banda Gorda at 7:00 p.m.
The High Bridge Festival is supported by ZTE, Fresh Direct, Emblem Health, FlatRate Moving, and Kung Fu Panda 3.