87 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017
Grand Central Terminal Event for Moms!
May 6 & 7, 2014
Shower Your Mom with Free Flowers and Gourmet-Dipped Strawberries this Mother’s Day at Grand Central Terminal
ProFlowers and Shari’s Berries Unveils Stunning, Giant Walls of Flowers and Chocolate Chips
Seize the day and take a moment out of the hectic day to thank mom for all she has done. ProFlowers and Shari’s Berries, in conjunction with Grand Central Terminal, is celebrating mothers and women everywhere by giving them what they love best – flowers and chocolate.
Come see a stunning giant wall of flowers and chocolate chips! Show your mom how much you love her by visiting Vanderbilt Hall for a visual and delicious experience. Use the hashtag #AintMomGrand to join in the celebration, share your favorite “Mom-isms” or stories online, and take photos from the event to send mom and share on social media.
At this special two-day event, you will be able to:
- Take pictures against the backdrop of a beautiful floral wall made up of over 15,000 flowers or an indulgent chocolate chip wall with more than 600 pounds of chocolate chips.
- Indulge in free gourmet-dipped berry tastings from 11am – 1pm and 5pm – 6:30pm daily.
- Receive a beautiful single stem rose – free to everyone visiting the space.
- Send pictures to mom to thank her for everything she’s done and share online using the hashtag #AintMomGrand. Visit www.aintmomgrand.com to see your photo in the online gallery and see why other New Yorkers love their moms.
- Take a break from the day in the open lounge space.