10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019
Go Red For Women Heart and Brain Health Symposium
Join us to learn how to live a longer and healthier life! Distinguished speakers will share their tips and discuss how YOU can be a better YOU.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
7:30 am – 1:30 pm
Time Warner Center, 1 Time Warner Center, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10019
The Go Red Women’s Heart and Brain Health Symposium is a half day event that will provide you with important lifesaving information about heart disease and stroke, and the steps you can take to help reduce your risk factors for the leading cause of death in women – cardiovascular disease.
Speakers and Panels include:
- Sylvia Melendez-Klinger, MS, RDN, LDN, CPT, President, Hispanic Food Communications, Inc.
- Suzanne R. Steinbaum, DO, FACC Director of Women and Heart Disease Heart and Vascular Institute, Lenox Hill Hospital/North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Pamela Miles, Reiki Master, Author, REIKI: A Comprehensive Guide
- Leslie Kaminoff, Co-Author, Yoga Anatomy, Founder, The Breathing Project
- Robert E. Graham, MD, MPH, ABIHM, FACP, Assistant Professor, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
- Bob Roth, Executive Director, David Lynch Foundation, Director, Center for Leadership Performance, Author, Transcendental Meditation
- Ricki Pollycove, MD, MS, FACOG, Author, The Pocket Guide to Bioidentical Hormones, Author, Mother Nurture
- Karlene ChinQuee, MD, FACOG, Medical Director, The ChinQuee Center for Health and Wellness
- Mary Rosser, MD, PhD. Montefiore Medical Center
- Carolyn Brockington, MD, Director, Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Nicholas Thomas Skipitaris, MD, Assistant Professor, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
…and many more!
Make it your personal mission to serve as a health ambassador to help improve the heart-health of your family, friends and neighbors throughout the city of New York and beyond.
Tickets are $75.00 and can be purchased by visiting https://goredsymposium.ahaevents.org/. Your registration includes access to the event, opportunity to meet speakers and network and a take-away lunch.
Note: tickets will NOT be mailed. Your name will be on the registration list at Time Warner Center.