Culture & Arts Festival at Morris-Jumel Mansion
Saturday, October 15, 2016
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Morris-Jumel Mansion in Roger Morris Park
65 Jumel Terrace
Morris-Jumel Mansion’s annual CAFe celebrates the uniquely diverse arts and culture of New York, from Broadway performers to authors to craft artisans to local restaurants.
Join them for a day of music and art, browse booths of local artisans, and taste the cuisine of New York restaurants!
Schedule of Events (subject to change):
- 11 a.m. – noon: Opening Remarks
- noon – 1:00 p.m.: Guided Tour of the Mansion
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Alex Boniello – Alex Boniello is an American actor best known for his portrayal of the voice of Moritz in the 2015 Broadway revival of Spring Awakening
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Kim Vogels – folk singer
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Grace Read & Jason Giummule, Composers – Singer/songwriters, Read & Giummule are a musical duo that create songs and accompaniments for film, television, and stage.
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Book Launch of “The Morris-Jumel Mansion Anthology of Fantasy and Paranormal Fiction” co-published with Riverdale Press. The talk will include author readings, Q&A panel with editor and Carol S. Ward, and a reception