In Honor of Immigrant Heritage Week:
10th Annual NYC Multicultural Festival Preview
Sunday, April 21, 2019
5:00 – 7:00 pm
The Harlem Collective
1867 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10031
(Between 152nd and 153rd Street)
FREE ADMISSION* Space is limited.
To attend, register at www.multiculturalfestival.nyc
The following comes courtesy of their newsletter:
In the beautiful village of West Harlem, at The Harlem Collective, enjoy an evening of live acoustic performances, storytelling and discussion about our diverse cultural traditions by immigrant artists
Some of our featured artists include:
- Adichie-Traditional Kola Nut Breaking ceremony of the Igbos of Nigeria.
- Cristian Allexis & Urbanova~a mixture of bachata, merengue and ballads from the Dominican Republic.
- Albert Alabedra & Noemí Pérez~ a multicultural band who play a Flamenco, Jazz and World music.
- New York African Chorus Ensemble – sharing songs and stories about Yeye Osun (Nigeria).
- Come join in the celebration of us. Food from different countries will be available to sample.