The Visitation: An Immersive Experience
in the oldest house in NYC: Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum
THREE NIGHTS ONLY
Friday, November 3, 8:00 – 9:30 pm
Saturday, November 4, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Sunday, November 5, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
1682 child mother father servant priest a young girl’s claim of witchcraft. the search for truth. in a small dark house, there are no secrets.
Content is suitable for 18+.
Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum in Fidler-Wyckoff House Park
5816 Clarendon Road, Brooklyn
Cost: $25 including service charges
by Michael Bontatibus
directed by Drew Gregory
stage managed by Cati Pishal
line produced by Jenny Gorelick
featuring: Ben Gougeon, Brian Evans, Daniel Harray, Rae Haas, and Virginia Logan.
- Audiences are not seated and expected to move throughout the performance venue. The house is one story, but requires short steps to get between certain rooms. Opportunities to sit for patrons that require it.
- There is a mandatory coat & bag check.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- No food or drink permitted in the venue.
- Content is suitable for 18+.