10 Columbus Cir
New York, NY 10019
The Shops At Columbus Circle Presents: Movement Matters
July 24 & July 31, 2019
Throughout the month of July, The Shops at Columbus Circle will showcase the importance of movement in our everyday lives. With many free, and open to the public, fitness classes and group runs, in addition to in-store health and wellness offers; there will be many ways to get motivated. Here’s how consumers can get moving with participating retailers:
The Shops at Columbus Circle 360 Movement Studio and Lounge – The Shops at Columbus Circle’s 2nd floor will transform into a fitness studio and lounge each Wednesday. The destination has partnered with many fitness experts and brands to bring consumers a free (by RSVP*) one-of-a-kind fitness experiences, followed by a recovery lounge by retailers.
Featured classes include:
- Jul. 10, 5:30pm: The Sculpt Society with Megan Roup, a fitness influencer who regularly hosts sold-out classes and trains Victoria Secret models
- Jul. 17, 5:30pm: Equinox Band Burn with @sweatsandthecity
- Jul. 24 5:30pm: Lululemon Circuit Workout taught by ambassador @thepatfrank
- Jul. 31
- 6:30am: New York Running Co. by JackRabbit Bootcamp and taught by @drjordanmetzl, followed by Breakfast
- 12:30pm: BollyX the Bollywood workout taught by @MeredithBollyX
- 5:30pm The MWH Method Taught by @melissawoodhealth, mom, certified yoga and Pilates instructor, wellness coach and meditator
* Must RSVP to attend class. Only guests that RSVP will be guaranteed a spot to practice. Walk-ins welcome if space permits.
For more information and to RSVP, visit: https://www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com/events/movement-matters-2019/
Lululemon – the beloved fitness retailer will be hosting a run club each Tuesday at 7 p.m. with a Lululemon ambassador; in addition to in-store yoga in partnership with Exhale New York each Sunday at 9:30am
New York Running Club – throughout the month of July, join in on complimentary group runs with the opportunity to try out new footwear from participating brands.
Run dates include
- Jul. 27 2-4pm – book signing and demo with Chef Kenny
Amazon Books – throughout the month, enjoy a wide selection of books featuring athlete biographies and memoirs from fitness leaders and guides to achieving peak athletic performance
Bose – Experience Noise Masking Sleepbuds designed to improve the way you sleep
Sugarfina – spend $25 and receive a complimentary Sugarfina x Pressed Juicery shot bottle