National Beer Day at Grand Central Terminal
Friday, April 7, 2017
The shops and restaurants at Grand Central Terminal are celebrating National Beer Day on April 7 with special offerings and discounts. Commuters, visitors, and tourists are invited to take advantage of these National Beer Day offerings at the shopping and dining locations listed below.
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E. 42 St.
For specific times, visit grandcentralterminal.com
INFO: Special offers include but are not limited to:
- Beer Table To Go is offering 20% off all draught beer available for takeaway in reusable growlers or capped mason jars.
- Café Spice is celebrating with a samosa and beer special – two potato samosas with any choice of beer for $5.99.
- Central Market New York: All draft beers (10 oz) for $3 all day while supplies last.
- Great Northern Food Hall will be offering its entire list of craft beers at The Bar and Grain Bar for $8 each (normally $8 – $16) during lunch and dinner. In addition, they’ll also be serving a special pairing of beer and a roasted pork sandwich with apple and red cabbage for $20.
- La Chula is celebrating with half-price Mexican beers and a taco special.
- Michael Jordan’s The Steakhouse N.Y.C. will honor National Beer Day with complimentary tastings of seasonal beers from Anheuser Busch. A beer ambassador will be on hand to discuss the flavor profiles and Anheuser Busch will provide a limited amount of glassware for giveaways. Tastings will feature complimentary hot pretzels and all beers will be available to purchase at the main bar for $5.
- Murray’s Cheese is offering a beer and cheese pairing guide as well as 20% off their two favorite cheeses to eat with beer.
- Prova Pizzabar will offer a bucket of Montauk Beer for $25 all day. Every purchase of a Montauk bucket will serve as a raffle entry and winners will receive Montauk swag.
- Shake Shack is giving away a free koozie with any beer purchase while supplies last.
- Shiro of Japan is celebrating with 12 oz Sapporo Beer Cans for $1.99 with purchase of any chirashi or poké bowl while supplies last.