Great Staten Island Lighthouse Hunt
Sunday, May 15, 2022
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
NEW FOR 2022!
Trivia Questions At Each Stop! Enter to Win NLM Boat Tour Tickets.
- Start time at either the CONFERENCE HOUSE in TOTTENVILLE or NATIONAL LIGHTHOUSE MUSEUM in ST. GEORGE between 10am – 11am to allow ample time to finish before 4pm at either location.
- Follow the map and visit lighthouses in Staten Island.
- Take selfies or group photos with lighthouses in the background,
- receiving your lighthouse stickers at each site.
- Learn about the ten lighthouses ON and OFF shore Staten Island.
- Have a family friendly fun day learning about Staten Island’s lighthouse history.
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy along the many stops.
$35 per carload & $15 per bicycle or motorcycle
- Self-directed maps to lighthouse locations both on and off shore will be picked up at either starting location
- Every ticket purchased includes one year FREE membership* to the National Lighthouse Museum! *One per family
- Hunt Participation Award Ribbon
- Receive Lighthouse Hunt Totebag to remember this special day!
- Don’t forget binoculars, your camera/cell phone, snacks and sunglasses!
- We suggest two or three participants- one designated driver/navigator, one photographer.
- Post pictures on Facebook or Instagram and tag us @NationalLighthouseMuseum.