9th Annual EtsyNY Holiday Handmade Cavalcade!
Monday, December 5th – Sunday, December 11
Doors open to the 9th Annual EtsyNY Holiday Handmade Cavalcade December 5th and will close on Sunday, December 11th. You do not want to miss this week-long shopping event offering:
- Your chance to shop local and handmade products ranging from stationery, bath and body products, knitwear (hats, gloves, scarves, etc), items for children (toys and apparel), and jewelry, handbags and original art by over 50 EtsyNY shops!
- Our first-ever Sip ‘n’ Shop event Thursday evening, giving you a leisurely pace to shop, talk to sellers, and enjoy alcoholic beverages (courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery) while earning more chances to enter the raffle.
- EtsyNY Swag bags with oodles of handmade goodies for free! Available for the first 50 attendees at Thursday evening’s Sip ‘n’ Shop and for the first 100 attendees both Saturday and Sunday morning.
- The raffle! A limited amount of bags with even more drool-worthy items than the swag bags. Don’t forget – the more you shop, the more opportunities you have to enter the raffle!
- Time spent in Chelsea Market at its prettiest!
- A donation collection benefiting this year’s charitable partner Animal Care Centers of NYC. They are accepting cat or dog food, pet toys, pet beds, fleece blankets, and towels.
We hope to see you Monday, December 5th – Sunday, December 11th between the hours of 10:00AM – 7:30PM and at our Sip ‘n’ Shop event on Thursday, December 8th between 6:30PM – 9PM. All events will take place at Chelsea Market, 410 West 16th Street (side entrance), New York, NY 10011.
The Holiday Handmade Cavalcade and the Sip ‘n’ Shop event are free to all who RSVP ahead of time. Admission is $2 otherwise.